alt

Intensive amateur course - July 2024

  • Informations
  • Structure
  • Teacher

INTENSIVE COURSE FOR AMATEURS JUNE 2024

Italian Cuisine in July is organizing an intensive course for cooking amateurs: 2 weeks dedicated to discovering the origins of Lucca and Tuscan cuisine up to modern cooking trends with Director and Executive Chef Gianluca Pardini.
The course is aimed at cooking lovers and foreigners who would like to deepen their theoretical and practical knowledge in a professional yet convivial atmosphere.

Dates: Thursday, July 11 to Thursday, July 25, 2024 inclusive 

Time: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - followed by tasting lunch

 

Minimum number of participants: 6; maximum number: 10.

Reservations required.

 

 PRICES

The cost of the 2 lecture modules is: € 800.00 - VAT included.

The cost of one week (1 module): € 425.00 - VAT included

The cost of one lesson is: € 90.00 - VAT included 

 

Basic Course Cost: € 800.00 - VAT included - including: two weeks of Course, the written recipes, disposable apron and hat, the dinner/tasting that will follow each lesson (drinks included).
 

For the custom uniform we require: the size of jacket and pants (XS, S, M, L, XL) and payment of € 55.00 - VAT included

PAYMENT: by bank transfer, cash or debit card, 30% to be paid at the time of 'registration, and the remaining 70% by the end of the first week of the Course.

 

For INFO and enrollment request, please send an email to: info@italiancuisine.it or call +39 370 36 52 976, every day from Monday to Friday, hours 9:30 am - 1:30 pm.

Appointments can be made at the School, at the above contacts. 

Regulations 

1. An advance payment of 30% of the total amount for participation in the Course is due at the time of registration. The balance of the remaining 70% must be paid by the first day of class.   
2. Any cancellation may be communicated between 40 and 25 days within the first day of the course. In that case Italian Cuisine will refund the deposit payment of 30%.
3. In the event that the cancellation is received within 25 days of the start of the course, it will not be possible to refund the 30% payment made as a deposit.
4. In the event that the cancellation is made while the course has started and is in progress, no amount will be refunded. It should also be noted that under this condition no certificate of attendance or diploma will be issued.
5. For students who drop out, Italian Cuisine will give the opportunity to attend a course within the school, equal to the amount of the amount paid, in the following months.
6. Dropout students are defined as those who have given up within 25 days of the start of the course or for those who have given up - for reasons of force majeure, well justified - on the course while it is in progress.
7. Beyond the above deadlines, Italian Cuisine will not refund any amount or give the opportunity to take other courses at no additional cost. 

 

 

 

COURSE OF LECTURES

Five classes on a weekly basis, Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., for 2 weeks.  Practical "participatory" cooking lessons, in which the student will be personally involved, from preparation to composition of dishes, guided by our teachers.

At the end of each meeting, lunch will follow - tasting of the dishes prepared together, accompanied by local wines.
The course is structured over 2 weeks in which 2 modules will be offered - participation in the course can be one lesson, one module, until the course is completed.

 

LESSON TOPICS


 - Fresh Pasta, with in-depth study of types of flours

- Breadmaking, with in-depth study of types of flours

- Meats and slaughtering

- Fish, cleaning, filleting and preparation

- The processing of vegetables and field greens and their use in cooking

- Lucchese cuisine: soups, tortelli and our herbs

- Tuscan cuisine: meats, legumes and our flours

- Ligurian cuisine: fresh fish and the aromas of the hinterland

- A lesson dedicated to vegetarian cooking

 

 

Italian Cuisine

Gianluca Pardini began his career in Tuscany where from a young age he worked as a "piccino" in the kitchens: at the age of 20 he worked at the Excelsior in Florence and then flew first to France and then to Japan where he lived and trained for 4 years.
In 1986, when he returned to Italy, together with Paola, his lifelong partner, he successfully ran the restaurant Il Mecenate.
During the restaurant period he began his experience as a teacher, specializing in training Japanese chefs.
Since 1996 the school has been internationally recognized and has become a point of reference for young people who want to train in the field of Italian cuisine. 

Intensive amateur course - July 2024

  • Duration:2 weeks
  • Lessons:
  • Students:
  • LevelAmateur
Contact us for more information
Contattaci su Whatsapp